Terms & Conditions
· Before placing your order and making payment, please read these terms and conditions and print a copy for future reference.
· This website is owned and operated by HiyaHiya Europe Ltd. Our registered office is 6 Javelin Road, Norwich, Norfolk, UK. NR6 6HX. Our VAT number is: GB 141 9215 31.
· HiyaHiya Europe has exclusive rights to wholesale and distribute HiyaHiya products to the UK and Europe.
· You agree that email and other electronic communications can be used and acknowledge that all communications that we provide to you electronically, comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
· Our website is only intended for use by wholesale customers currently trading outside North America.
· It is your responsibility to ensure your trading circumstances comply with local regulatory requirements and laws. We will not be held liable for any contravention of these laws on your part, which subsequently affect delivery of our goods to you. Customers outside of the UK are responsible for payment of all import duties and/or additional taxes or expenses incurred on their order, in compliance with foreign regulatory requirements and laws. These charges are in addition to our price, VAT (where applicable) and the cost of delivery. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
· Any order placed by you constitutes an offer to purchase the goods from us. All such offers received from you are subject to acceptance by us and we reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you at any time prior to dispatch.
· You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided by you during the order process.
· There is a minimum order value of £300.00 (ex VAT) on first orders, however this includes a 10% discount and free shipping offer. The minimum order value is available at £150.00 (ex VAT) with no discount.
· There is no minimum order value on subsequent orders, but orders £49.99 (ex VAT) and under will incur a £5.00 admin surcharge.
· All orders are subject to the appropriate delivery charge where applicable.
· All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
· All orders must be paid in full prior to despatch - failure to pay within 5 days will result in the order being cancelled and goods returned to stock.
· Please report missing or incorrect items within seven working days of receipt.
· All orders should be placed online via our website and can only be paid for in GBP.
· Secure payment can be made via our website by credit/debit card or via Transferwise. Customers can also pay by bank transfer in Sterling.
· All orders must be paid in full prior to despatch.
· No stock is guaranteed until we have received confirmation of payment.
· If paying via Bank Transfer or TransferWise, please email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours to ensure that the products on your order are guaranteed. If we haven't received payment within five working days then your order will automatically be cancelled and you will need to place a new order.
Delivery and despatch
· Orders shipped to UK addresses are sent via Royal Mail Signed For service or via courier, depending on which service is selected by you at checkout.
· Orders £50.00 (ex VAT & shipping costs) and over to be shipped to UK addresses are sent via courier only, for insurance reasons.
· All overseas orders are sent via courier unless another method is chosen at the company's discretion.
· Delivery cost is calculated online at the point of ordering, according to the box size and weight of your order and the country it is to be sent to.
· You must check that the invoice details are correct, prior to confirming your order and making full payment.
· Orders will be dispatched via your chosen shipping method, on receipt of your full cleared payment.
· The goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process. All addresses should be business and not personal addresses. If the goods are not being accepted at the address as stated on your invoice, then HiyaHiya Europe Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any costs, damages or lost goods that may occur. The retailer will be liable to pay any incurred costs, including customs and additional shipping charges which are beyond HiyaHiya Europe Ltd's control.
· We use professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine the goods on arrival and report any damage, missing or incorrect items within 7 working days.
· Any dates quoted for standard delivery services are approximate.
· We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods, however caused.
· All goods being sent to the Russian Federation (as well as other countries outside the EU at the Director's discretion) will be sent via Royal Mail unless the company has a registered business address. If the retailer's order comes to more than £250.00, the order may be shipped in separate parcels for insurance purposes and additional postage costs may apply. If the company is registered and has a business address then the order can be sent via courier. Any problems encountered at customs as a result of lack of proper business documentation is not the responsibility of HiyaHiya Europe Ltd. We will always send retailers their invoice to check before an order is shipped. Once the invoice, including the shipping address, billing address and shipping method, is approved by the retailer, it is their responsibility to ensure that duties are paid and customs regulations are met. If duties are left unpaid, HiyaHiya Europe Ltd. will not ask for goods to be returned to the UK as it is the retailer's responsibility to receive the goods.
· Returns and/or exchanges will only be considered for damaged or faulty goods, or goods received by you in error (see also 6.8). We will not replace products that have been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence.
· Any replacement products agreed, will be issued free of charge with your next order.
· In the event you accept a defective product return from a customer, you must inform us via email within 7 working days, providing the nature of the defect, photos and the batch number (starting with an ‘H’).
· If requested, you must complete our Product Replacement Request Form.
· Please note it is your responsibility as an Official HiyaHiya Stockist to assess your own customer returns. We reserve the right to refuse a return and/or exchange if the reasons and/or circumstances do not meet the above criteria.
· Returns accepted at our discretion outside of this criteria must be returned to us via a suitable signed for service at your cost.
· Orders returned in their entirety must be returned by an appropriate ‘Signed For’ courier service at your cost and will incur a re-stocking charge of 5% of the total cost of the original order (less VAT and shipping).
By registering on the website you agree:
· That all the details you provide to us for registering on the website and purchasing the goods, are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
· To notify us immediately of any changes to the information provided on registration.
· That you are over 18.
· To only access and use the website using your own registered details.
· To make every effort to keep your password safe.
· Not to disclose your password to anyone.
· Not to permit anyone else, either directly or indirectly, to use your password.
· To authorise us to use your name, address and other personal information supplied by you (including updated information) to obtain information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports as and when deemed necessary by us, so that we may authenticate your identity.
· We reserve the right to terminate an agreement formed with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the website immediately and without notice to you if you breach these conditions.
· We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will not share your email address with any third party nor use it for any reason other than to update you on new products and services.
· Responsibility for goods passes to you, the customer, upon receipt.
· Any matters of dispute arising from these terms and conditions will be interpreted under UK laws.
· The content & images on this website should not be reproduced, distributed, or used in any other way without our prior written/email permission.
· If you require any clarification or further information please contact us at email@example.com.
· Loyalty Reward Scheme: The loyalty reward scheme will end on 30th November 2016 at the Director's discretion. To claim your points before this date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you wish to redeem. We will ship your items with your next order before 30th November 2016. Any claims after the 30th November 2016 will not be valid. ·
· Until the 30th November, all orders over £500.00 ex. VAT will receive a free bundle of Yarn Ball Stitch Markers. All orders over £1000.00 ex. VAT will receive a free bundle of Dumpling Cases and Yarn Ball Stitch Markers. The bundle will be automatically added to orders, no coupon code is needed.
· A price increase of 9% will be effective from 2nd January 2017, for any queries please email email@example.com.