Delivery & Returns
Orders shipped to UK addresses are sent via Royal Mail Signed For service or via courier, depending on which service is selected by you at checkout.
- Orders £50.00 (ex VAT & shipping costs) and over to be shipped to UK addresses are sent via courier only, for insurance reasons.
- All overseas orders are sent via courier.
- Delivery cost is calculated online at the point of ordering, according to the box size and weight of your order and the country it is to be sent to.
- You must check that the invoice details are correct, prior to confirming your order and making full payment.
- Orders will be dispatched via your chosen shipping method, on receipt of your full cleared payment.
- The goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process.
- You must examine the goods on arrival and report any faulty, missing or incorrect items within 7 working days.
- Any dates quoted for standard delivery services are approximate.
We use professional, reliable couriers. Nevertheless, we shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods nor any damage to the goods in transit, however caused.
Returns and/or exchanges will only be considered for faulty goods or goods received by you in error.
- We will not replace products that have been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence.
- Any replacement products agreed will be issued free of charge with your next order.
- In the event you accept a defective product return from a customer, you must inform us within 7 working days.
- IF REQUESTED you must then complete our Product Replacement Request Form.
Please note it is your responsibility as a HiyaHiya retailer to assess your own customer returns. We reserve the right to refuse a return and/or exchange if the reasons and/or circumstances do not meet the above criteria.
Orders returned in their entirety or returned as 'ordered in error' or 'unwanted', must be returned by an appropriate ‘Signed For’ courier service at your cost.